Change/Serviceplan Sp z o. o.
1. We pay particular importance to the privacy of users of the www.changeserviceplan.pl website (“Website”).
The controller in respect to your personal data provided on the Website is Change/Serviceplan Sp z o.o., with its registered office at al.Jerozolimskie 134, 02-305 Warszawa, NIP (Tax Reg. No.) 5213560286, REGON (Industry ID Code): 142357290, KRS (Company No.) 0000352269, e-mail: email@example.com (“Controller”).
2. If you have any enquiries regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We process data that you provide or leave as part of the direct use of the Website. These are:
a) the data you provide to the Controller, e.g. in the forms or windows available on the Website,
b) the data you leave as you navigate through the Website, such as the information contained in cookies or the IP address of your device.
The administrator processes personal data:
a) necessary to perform the contract concluded between the Controller and the User pursuant to the art. 6 clause 1 letter b) GDPR, until the expiry of the contract (this data may also be processed after its expiry, but only if it is permitted under applicable law, for instance for the purpose of redress).
b) for marketing purposes (including analyzing and profiling data) regarding products and services based on the legitimate interest of the Controller, i.e art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR, until the User objects:
c) for marketing purposes (including analyzing and profiling data) regarding products and services of third parties, based on your voluntary consent, i.e. art. 6 clause 1 lit. a), which you can withdraw at any time:
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the performance of the aforementioned contract, which means that failure to provide data marked as necessary to provide the Services will prevent their provision.
6. Recipients of your personal data will include: third-party suppliers of the Controller’s IT systems and its support, as well as providers of services, which are in connection with the Controller’s day-to-day business, subject to contracts, under which the processing of your personal data is entrusted, and provided that these entities (suppliers and providers) implement adequate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure that your personal data is lawfully protected. Your data may also be provided to recipients authorised to the processing by the applicable law e.g. law enforcement agencies, in response to lawful requests (e.g. for the purposes of criminal proceedings).
7. In certain situations, your data may be provided to the recipients based in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA), especially if this is necessary for the provision of services requested by you. In that case, adequate technical and organizational measures will be implemented.
8. Your personal data may also be processed throughout profiling.
9. You have the right to request access to the content of your personal data, its rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to its processing to the extent, to which the basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the controller.
10. You have the right to lodge a compliant with the supervisory authority (the Office of Personal Data Protection).
11. If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (the provision of your data is required for the provision of the services), you have the right to withdraw the consent to the extent that your personal data is processed based on it. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
I. You can also exercise the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to the extent that this data is processed for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract or on the basis of consent. You may aloso transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
II. In order to obtain a copy of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer by email at email@example.com.
II. Cookies policy
1. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit.
3. Depending on the ‘lifetime’ of such files and similar technologies, we use two types of cookies: a) session cookies, which are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser);
b) persistent cookies, which are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until the user deletes them.
4. Depending on the purposes for which cookies and other similar technologies are used, we use the following types of cookies: a) essential cookies enabling the use of our services, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication; cookies used to ensure security, for example: to detect fraud in the authentication;
b) efficiency cookies, which enable the collection of information about the use of websites and applications;
c) functional cookies, which enable the storage of settings selected by the user and personalisation of the user interface, for example: the user’s language or region, font size, appearance of a website or application, etc.;
d) advertisement cookies, which enable the delivery of advertising content more tailored to the user's interests;
e) statistical cookies, which are used to produce statistics for the Website.
5. Internet browsers are normally pre-set to accept cookies, but you can easily change your browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you may not be able to continue to use all the functionalities offered by the Website. For more information on cookies settings in different browsers, visit the official websites of the browsers, including: a) Internet Explorer
b) Mozilla Firefox
6. Information on cookies can be found at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of your browser